Saturday, January 1, 2011

fullness towards the new year

As a the new year awakes, I prepare to post my thoughts on Eslea's birth.
And all I can think of is the LOVE from this year.
So many changes.
New marriage. New baby. The blessing of down syndrome.
Prayer after prayer over a baby with a broken heart.
Stress over money and mounting medical bills.
Faith. Always Faith.
Through it all...
My own heart overflows with the love I  feel for them.
My family.
My new husband. My baby girls.
The love is so hard to contain.
Yet I manage to go on...day by day.
Somehow continuing to carry the weight of my ever expanding and full heart.


I am blessed to carry that full heart with me as I go onward towards another new year and what awaits.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Erin.

    May 2011 bring you peace and happiness and lots of blessings to you, your husband,and two precious blessings!

    val

    ReplyDelete