Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's on the Website!

Sorry, but I just wanted to take a minute to let you know that one of the articles from this past weekend is now on the website of our local newspaper. Thank you to everyone that wrote in to them! You are amazing. Now...one more to go!

For all my not-so-local friends, here is the link to the article Eslea: Reserved of God.
Please leave a comment.
My goal is for the local paper to start doing a weekly special needs column. Special interest, support, information, you name it!
Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen.
There is all kinds of love pouring from me directly to you right now. I know you have to feel it.
-erin

2 comments:

  1. Great article, Erin!! Just posted a comment and shared the article on my FB wall. :-)

    ReplyDelete