Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Worldless{ish} Wednesday: Big Dreams

- Big Dreams -

Well little buggie, it's been a few days since I've posted.  
My job ties me up so much sometimes, especially this time of year.
That's why I am so glad to come home to my beautiful family every night.

I know my last post made it seem like sometimes I focus too much on what you can NOT do instead of what you CAN do. Please never think that's how I feel... EVER.
Because for you little girl,  I have big dreams.
How big?
I would say...GEORGIA big.


That's right. I'm not hoping you will go to college one day; I am expecting it.
So make sure you get that sitting thing down pat baby girl. You'll need it to stay in your desk.
Yet the most important thing, and this is crucial, you must learn two very important words....

"GO DAWGS".


Think you have it? Good.


Happy Wednesday!

-erin

1 comment: